Inventory Unit Detail
Prices shown are manufacturer suggested retail price. Always contact Preferred Powersports for current pricing and availability!
2009 Yamaha ZUMA 125
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125 1
EVEN MORE OF A VERY GOOD THING.
Tough and rugged meets practical. You also get a fuel-injected four-stroke engine, fully automatic transmission and pushbutton electric starting. Plus room for two to ride and gear storage inside and an estimated 88 mpg with a fuel tank that holds 1.5 gallons of gas.
- The Zuma 125 is all new for 2009. That tough off-road look isn't just for looks: the strong steel frame; fat, aggressive tires; oiled-type air filters; beefy shocks front and rear and off-road style brush deflectors make this scooter at home on unpaved roads while delivering all the attitude you could want for the street.
- All-new 125cc 4-stroke engine with 4 valves, a 10:1 compression ratio, ceramic-composite cylinder plating, and electronic fuel injection gives this new-generation Zuma a new level of performance.
- Fully automatic C.V. Transmission and pushbutton electric starting make the Zuma super-convenient transportation. Both center and side stands, along with a locking cover on the ignition switch, make it convenient to park, too.
- There's room for two atop this new-generation Zuma's seat, and lots of locking storage beneath it.
- The Zuma 125 achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 88 mpg with a fuel tank that holds 1.6 gallons of gas.
- Zuma's new fuel-injected 125cc single cylinder 4-stroke engine pumps out lots of power for its size, using an SOHC 4-valve head with 10:1 compression ratio and ceramic-composite cylinder plating.
- For reliability and easy maintenance, simple wet-sump lubrication is used. The centrifugal oil filter built into the crankshaft means there's no messy oil filter to replace.
- Forced air cooling system helps keep engine temperatures under control, even while idling at stoplights, for maximum efficiency and longer engine life.
- Fully automatic, V-belt transmission with centrifugal clutch provides easy, twist-the-throttle-and-go operation with great off-the-line acceleration.
- Fuel injection provides the optimal fuel mixture for the operating condition, including temperature and altitude, and that means easy cold starts, too. Super-convenient electric starting is standard.
- Oiled-paper type air filter helps trap dirt before it gets to your engine, even when riding on unpaved roads. The V-belt housing has its own off-road-style wet-foam air filter for durability.
- Upswept muffler incorporates exhaust catalyst technology to reduce air pollution and meet emission regulations.
- Hefty steel-tube frame has a step-through design for easy mounting. A two-stage electrodeposition and electrostatic painting process provides a durable, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Telescopic fork features beefy outer tubes for strength, while slider shrouds help protect the 27mm inner tubes from debris.
- Swingarm has double rear shocks for riding comfort on the street and unpaved roads, too.
- Fuel tank holds 1.6 gallons for plenty of cruising range. Fuel tank emission system includes a charcoal canister to control gasoline evaporation and reduce air pollution.
- Fat 120/70-12 front and 130/70-12 rear tires have an aggressive looking block pattern for great handling on unpaved roads and on the street. Tires run on lightweight five-spoke die-cast aluminum wheels.
- 220mm hydraulic front disc and rear drum brakes combine for serious stopping power.
- Zuma provides both a centerstand and side stand for parking convenience.
- Two bright halogen headlights light the way—following current sportbike practice, the left side provides the 55W low beam while the right side is the 60W high beam.
- For extra security when parked, the main switch is equipped with a key hole lock cover.
- The underseat storage compartment's cavernous 5.2-gallon capacity is roomy enough for a full-face helmet.
- Type: 125cc forced air-cooled 4-stroke single; SOHC, 4-valve
- Bore x Stroke: 52.4 x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10:1
- Carburetion: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Clutch Type: Dry centrifugal automatic clutch
- Transmission: V-belt automatic
- Suspension/Front: 27mm telescopic forks
- Suspension/Rear: Dual shock
- Brakes/Front: 220mm disc
- Brakes/Rear: Drum
- Tires/Front: 120/70-12 51L
- Tires/Rear: 130/70-12 56L
- Length: 75.2 in
- Width: 30.1 in
- Height: 43.8 in
- Seat Height: 30.7 in
- Wheelbase: 50.8 in
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gal
- Fuel Economy: 88 MPG
Fuel economy estimates are based on US EPA exhaust emission certification data obtained by Yamaha. Your actual mileage will vary depending on road condition, how you ride, maintain your vehicle, accessories, cargo and operator/passenger weight.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke single; SOHC, 4-valve
- 125 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 52.4 x 57.9 mm
- Forced air-cooled
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- 27 mm telescopic forks
- Front Brakes
- 220 mm disc
- Front Tire
- 120/70-12 51L
- Rear Suspension
- Dual shock
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- 130/70-12 56L
- Underseat: 5.2 gal
- Seat Height
- 30.7 in.
- 50.8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.6 gal
- V-belt automatic
- Team Yamaha Blue/White, Raven, Bright Yellow
Prices Include All Rebates & Promotions, Color & Options Shown May be Different and are Subject to Change. Prices Exclude, Taxes, Registration, Title, Dealer Doc. Freight & Setup. See Dealer for Details. Financing Available to Qualified Buyers, Credit Cards Limited $2000