Inventory Unit Detail
Prices shown are manufacturer suggested retail price. Always contact Preferred Powersports for current pricing and availability!
2016 Kawasaki NINJA ZX-14R ABS SE
The Ninja ZX-14R motorcycle’s ultra-powerful 1,441cc inline four-cylinder engine puts it at the top of its class. Advanced electronics, an innovative monocoque frame and stunning bodywork makes the Ninja ZX-14R ABS a sensation you have to see-and feel-to believe.
- Extreme Power: Incredibly powerful inline four-cylinder, 1,441cc engine; Two selectable power modes: Full Power (for peak performance) and Low Power (for milder response)
- Legendary Ninja® Performance: Fearless innovation starts with an attitude. Advanced electronics systems like Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC) and Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®) provide unmatchable performance. KTRC Traction Control with 3 modes for ideal traction; Back-Torque limiting slipper clutch reduces rear-wheel hop during downshifts; Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®) delivers the perfect amount of fuel for optimal performance
- Power You Can Control: Lightweight monocoque aluminum frame designed for stability and responsive handling; Inverted 43mm cartridge-type fork with stepless damping adjustment; Wind-tunnel-tested aerodynamic bodywork
- Updated dash meter with interchangeable (black or white) LCD screen background
- Stainless-steel braided clutch and brake lines for improved feel and consistent performance
- Dark-tinted clutch and brake reservoirs and black anodized reservoir brackets for improved appearance
- Drilled and anodized billet steering stem nut
- Outstanding braking power and progressive braking feel thanks to Brembo® 4-piston cast aluminum M50 monobloc calipers (Brembo's highest grade)
- Brembo radial-pump master cylinder and reservoir tuned to minimize ineffective (idle) stroke for superior feel and efficient braking
- Large 310mm Brembo floating front discs with grooved outer edges provide increased surface area to improve heat dissipation for consistent performance
- Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 1,441cc
- Bore x Stroke: 84.0 x 65.0mm
- Compression ratio: 12.3:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with four 44mm Mikuni throttle bodies
- Ignition: TCBI, battery powered & electronic advance
- Transmission: 6-speed with positive neutral finder
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Electronic Rider Aids: Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC), Power Mode, ABS
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 43mm inverted cartridge fork with adjustable preload, 18-way compression and 15-way rebound damping adjustment/4.6 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Bottom-link Uni-Trak® and gas-charged shock with adjustable preload, stepless rebound and compression damping adjustments, adjustable ride height/4.9 in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire: 190/50 ZR17
- Front Brakes: Brembo dual floating 310mm discs with dual radial-mounted monobloc 4-piston calipers and ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 250mm petal disc with opposed twin-piston caliper and ABS
- Frame Type: Aluminum monocoque
- Rake/Trail: 23.0°/3.7 in
- Overall Length: 85.4 in.
- Overall Width: 30.3 in.
- Overall Height: 46.1 in.
- Ground Clearance: 4.9 in.
- Seat Height: 31.5 in.
- Curb Weight: 593.1 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 5.8 gal.
- Wheelbase: 58.3 in.
- Color Choices: Metallic Matte Carbon Gray
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve
- Bore and Stroke
- 84.0 x 65.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with four 44mm Mikuni throttle bodies
- TCBI, battery powered & electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 43mm inverted cartridge fork with adjustable preload, 18-way compression and 15-way rebound damping adjustment/4.6 in
- Rear Suspension
- Bottom-link Uni-Trak® and gas-charged shock with adjustable preload, stepless rebound and compression damping adjustments, adjustable ride height/4.9 in
- Front Brakes
- Brembo dual floating 310mm discs with dual radial-mounted monobloc 4-piston calipers and ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 250mm petal disc with opposed twin-piston caliper and ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- 190/50 ZR17
- 58.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.5 in.
- 23.0 deg.
- 3.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.8 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 593.1 lb.
- 6-speed with positive neutral finder
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Metallic Matte Carbon Gray
Prices Include All Rebates & Promotions, Color & Options Shown May be Different and are Subject to Change. Prices Exclude, Taxes, Registration, Title, Dealer Doc. Freight & Setup. See Dealer for Details. Financing Available to Qualified Buyers, Credit Cards Limited $2000