Inventory Unit Detail
Prices shown are manufacturer suggested retail price. Always contact preferred powersports for current pricing and availability!
2018 Triumph Bonneville Bobber (CRANBERRY RED / FROZEN SILVER)
Bonneville Bobber 60
The new Bonneville Bobber has absolutely peerless authenticity. A genuine Bonneville and factory custom Bobber that’s both iconic and authentic. Stripped to its purest essence it delivers all the hallmarks of a real bobber, with clean lines and low stance, single seat, wide flat bars, minimal bodywork, wide rear wheel and that all important hard tail look.
An all-new chassis, suspension and frame deliver a supremely confident, dynamic and comfortable ride. All electronic components are hidden from view so as not to compromise the bike’s clean lines, and both the seat and clock position can be adjusted to suit the rider for class-leading comfort and control.
At the heart of the Bobber is a category-leading, high-torque (HT) Bonneville 1200cc engine with a dedicated Bobber tune for even more torque and power low down and a beautiful brushed stainless steel exhaust with twin skin ‘slash cut’ peashooter silencers.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 1200cc
- Bore Stroke: 3.8 in. (97.6mm) / 3.1 in. (80mm)
- Compression: 10.0:1
- Max Power EC: 77 hp (56.6kW) @ 6,100rpm
- Max Torque EC: 78.2 ft-lb. (106Nm) @ 4,000rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed stainless steel 2 into 2 twin-skin exhaust system with brushed stainless silencers.
- Final drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheels: Wire 32-spoke - Steel Rims. 18 x 2.5 in.
- Rear Wheels: Wire 32-spoke - Steel Rims.16 x 3.5 in.
- Front Tires: 100/90-19
- Rear Tires: 150/80 R16
- Front Suspension: KYB 41mm forks, 90mm travel
- Rear Suspension: KYB monoshock with linkage, 76.9mm rear wheel travel
- Brakes Front: 310mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 255mm disc, Nissin single piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analogue speedometer, odometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, 2x trip, average & current fuel consumption display, traction control status display, Cruise control & heated grip ready - controlled by a handlebar mounted scroll button.
- Width Handlebars: 31.5 in. (800mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 40.4 in. (1025mm)
- Seat Height: 690mm
- Wheelbase: 59.4 in. (1510mm)
- Rake: 25.8º
- Trail: 3.5 in. (87.9mm)
- Dry Weight: 502 lb. (228 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 2.4 gal.
- Fuel Consumption: 4.1 l/100km
- CO2 figures: EUR4 Standard: 98 g/km
- Engine Type
- 8 valve, SOHC, 270 deg. crank angle parallel twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.8 in. x 3.1 in. (97.6 x 80mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- KYB 41mm forks, 90mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- KYB monoshock with linkage, 76.9mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- 310mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255mm disc, Nissin single piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/80 R16
- 59.4 in. (1510mm)
- Seat Height
- 25.8 deg.
- 3.5 in. (87.9mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.4 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 502 lb. (228 kg)
- Competition Green
Prices Include All Rebates & Promotions, Color & Options Shown May be Different and are Subject to Change. Prices Exclude, Taxes, Registration, Title, Dealer Doc. Freight & Setup. See Dealer for Details. Financing Available to Qualified Buyers, Credit Cards Limited $2000