Inventory Unit Detail
Prices shown are manufacturer suggested retail price. Always contact preferred powersports for current pricing and availability!
2018 Triumph Bonneville T120 Black (Matte)
Built with all the iconic character, quality, performance and capability of the T120, the mean and moody Bonneville T120 Black takes the classic to a new level with real attitude, individuality and style.
Featuring an incredible level of detailing and sophistication, from the fully blacked-out high-quality details, including wheel rims, grab rail and engine finish, through to the dark brown seat and beautiful twin-skinned peashooter exhausts, the result is absolutely stunning.
The Bonneville T120 Black is a genuine motorcycle style icon.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 1200cc
- Bore Stroke: 97.6 mm / 80 mm
- Compression: 10.0:1
- Max Power EC: 80 hp (59 kW) @ 6550 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 77.4 ft-lbs (105 Nm) @ 3100 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Black 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin black silencers
- Final drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheels: 32-spoke 18 x 2.75 in.
- Rear Wheels: 32-spoke 17 x 4.25 in.
- Front Tires: 100/90-18
- Rear Tires: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: KYB 41mm cartidge forks, 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension: KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120mm rear wheel travel
- Brakes Front: Twin 310mm discs, Nissin 2-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analogue speedometer, analogue tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, trip computer, scroll and mode buttons on handlebars, heated grip status, fuel consumption display, traction control status and throttle mode display.
- Width Handlebars: 30.9 in. (785 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 43 in. (1100 mm)
- Seat Height: 31 in. (790 mm)
- Wheelbase: 57 in. (1450 mm)
- Rake: 25.5º
- Trail: 4.14 in. (105.2 mm)
- Dry Weight: 494 lb. (224 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 3.8 US gal.
- Engine Type
- 8 valve, SOHC, 270 deg. crank angle parallel twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 97.6 x 80 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- KYB 41mm cartidge forks, 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 310mm discs, Nissin 2-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 R17
- 57 in. (1450 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31 in. (790 mm)
- 25.5 deg.
- 4.14 in. (105.2 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.8 US gal.
- Dry Weight
- 494 lb. (224 kg)
- Matt Graphite
Prices Include All Rebates & Promotions, Color & Options Shown May be Different and are Subject to Change. Prices Exclude, Taxes, Registration, Title, Dealer Doc. Freight & Setup. See Dealer for Details. Financing Available to Qualified Buyers, Credit Cards Limited $2000