Inventory Unit Detail
Prices shown are manufacturer suggested retail price. Always contact Preferred Powersports for current pricing and availability!
2018 Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT
Enjoy that first-class feeling on your travels with the highest-specification ‘fully-loaded’ Tiger 1200 XRT.
This is a motorcycle that's packed with more power, advanced ergonomics and the absolute highest level of state-of-the-art technology ever on a Tiger XR, all to deliver the ultimate road-focused adventure.
In terms of exciting additional features, the XRT stands above all others in the XR range, adding to its existing specification with; adaptive cornering lighting, Triumph Shift Assist, all-LED lighting, titanium and carbon fiber wrapped Arrow silencer, five riding modes to tailor your ride, hill hold, heated grips and seats and an electrically adjustable touring screen.
- Lighter by 11kg: The XRT is an amazing 11kg lighter than its predecessor, transforming its handling and manoeuvrability. This has been achieved through over 100 enhancements across the whole motorcycle including a lighter flywheel, crankshaft, exhaust silencer, and battery.
- More powerful and responsive engine: The new generation, Tiger 1200 XRT engine delivers more peak power 141PS (at 9,350rpm) and maximum torque of 122Nm (at 7,600rpm), for a more immediate power delivery and feel, and even better all day, smooth reliable riding.
- New premium Arrow exhaust: A new premium Arrow silencer reflects the XRT’s top of the range status and delivers an even more thrilling Tiger Triple soundtrack.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 1,215 cc
- Compression: 11.0:1
- Max Power EC: 139bhp @ 9,350rpm
- Max Torque EC: 122Nm @ 7,600rpm
- System: Ride by Wire, fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel silencer
- Final drive: Shaft drive
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate hydraulically operated, torque assist
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Swingarm: Single-sided, cast aluminum alloy with shaft drive
- Front Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy 10-spoke 19 x 3.0 in.
- Rear Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy 10-spoke 17 x 4.5 in.
- Front Tires: 120/70 R19
- Rear Tires: 170/60 R17
- Front Suspension: WP 48 mm upside down forks, electronically adjustable damping, 190 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: WP monoshock, electronically adjustable semi-active damping with automatic preload adjustment, 193 mm wheel travel
- Brakes Front: Twin 305 mm floating discs, radially mounted monobloc Brembo 4-piston calipers, switchable ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 282 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: TFT multifunctional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and 5 rider modes (Rain/Road/Offroad/Sport/Rider).
- Width Handlebars: 930 mm
- Height Without Mirror: 1,540 mm
- Seat Height: 835 - 855 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,520 mm
- Rake: 23.2 º
- Trail: 99.9 mm
- Dry Weight: 535.7 lb.
- Tank Capacity: 5.28 gal.
- Fuel Consumption **: 54.3 mpg
- CO2 figures **: EURO 4 Standard: 122 g/km
- 11kg lighter than previous model
- Triumph Shift Assist
- LED adaptive cornering lighting
- Titanium and carbon fibre wrapped Arrow silencer
- 5 riding modes: Road, Rain, Off-Road, Sport and Rider programmable
- Hill Hold Control
- Heated grips
- Heated rider and pilion seats
- Unique-in-class electrically adjustable touring screen
- LED auxiliary lighting
- Additional 6 TFT styles
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- 1,215 cc
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Ride by Wire, fuel injection
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Front Suspension
- WP 48 mm upside down forks, electronically adjustable damping, 190 mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- WP monoshock, electronically adjustable semi-active damping with automatic preload adjustment, 193 mm wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 305 mm floating discs, radially mounted monobloc Brembo 4-piston calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 282 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 R19
- Rear Tire
- 170/60 R17
- 1,520 mm
- Seat Height
- 835 - 855 mm
- 23.2 deg.
- 99.9 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.28 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 535.7 lb.
- Korosi Red, Crystal White
Prices Include All Rebates & Promotions, Color & Options Shown May be Different and are Subject to Change. Prices Exclude, Taxes, Registration, Title, Dealer Doc. Freight & Setup. See Dealer for Details. Financing Available to Qualified Buyers, Credit Cards Limited $2000