Inventory Unit Detail
Prices shown are manufacturer suggested retail price. Always contact Preferred Powersports for current pricing and availability!
2018 Triumph Tiger 800 XCA (KOROSI RED)
Tiger 800 XCA 10
With the exhilarating all-new top spec Tiger 800 XCA your adventure literally starts here with a bike that’s now as great off road as it always was on.
The supremely off-road focused Tiger 800 XCA is equipped with switchable traction control, switchable ABS, six riding modes including new ‘Off-Road Pro’, and a new generation 95PS 800cc Triple engine with a lower ratio first gear for a seamless flow of torque lower-down and even better acceleration.
Standard equipment includes heated rider and passenger seats, heated grips, LED fog lamps, and auxiliary sockets that can power everything you need; from heated clothing to GPS systems. Triumph switchable traction control and a responsive ride-by-wire throttle set a new standard in off-road adventuring, while an improved riding position lets you make the most of the trademark Triumph agile handling. Add a 21” front wheel for true off-road performance and a high-level front mudguard and you have everything you need for a thrilling all-road experience.
Adventure riding has never been so good.
- More responsive engine: The thrilling new generation, mass-optimised 800cc Triple engine delivers 95PS and brings with it even more responsiveness and acceleration.
- Shorter ratio first gear: The new shorter ratio first gear delivers enhanced low-speed traction and instant responsiveness right when you need it most, both off-road and on.
- New lighter exhaust: The new lighter exhaust delivers an even better Triple soundtrack.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 800 cc (48.8 cu in.)
- Compression: 11.3:1
- Max Power EC: 95 PS/ 94 bhp (70 kW) @ 9,500 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 79Nm @ 8,050 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel silencer
- Final drive: O-ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Swingarm: Twinsided, cast aluminium alloy
- Front Wheels: Spoked, 21 x 2.15 in.
- Rear Wheels: Spoked, 17 x 4.25 in.
- Front Tires: 90/90-21
- Rear Tires: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: WP 1.69 in. (43 mm) upside down forks, with adjustable rebound and compression damping, 8.66 in. (220 mm) travel
- Rear Suspension: WP monoshock with remote oil reservoir, hydraulically adjustable preload, 8.46 in. (215 mm) rear wheel travel
- Brakes Front: Twin 12 in. (305 mm) floating discs, Brembo 2piston sliding calipers, switchable ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 10.04 in. (255 mm) disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: TFT multifunctional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gage, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and six rider modes (Road/Offroad/Off-Road Pro/Sport/Track/Rider-Customisable).
- Width Handlebars: 31.69 in. (805 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 54.72 in. (1,390 mm)
- Seat Height: 0.08 - 0.12 in. (840 - 860 mm)
- Wheelbase: 60.83 in. (1,545 mm)
- Rake: 23.4 º
- Trail: 3.68 in. (93.5 mm)
- Dry Weight: 208 kg
- Tank Capacity: 19 L
- 6 Riding Modes: Off-Road Pro, Road, Rain, Off-Road, Sport and Rider Programmable
- Ergonomically backlit switchcubes and 5 way joystick
- Heated grips and seats
- All LED lighting including headlight, indicators and taillight
- LED auxiliary lighting
- 6 screen styles
- Aluminium radiator guard
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- 800 cc (48.8 cu in)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain
- Front Suspension
- WP 1.69 in. (43 mm) upside down forks, with adjustable rebound and compression damping, 8.66 in. (220 mm) travel
- Rear Suspension
- WP monoshock with remote oil reservoir, hydraulically adjustable preload, 8.46 in. (215 mm) rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 12 in. (305 mm) floating discs, Brembo 2piston sliding calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 10.04 in. (255 mm) disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 R17
- 60.83 in. (1,545 mm)
- Seat Height
- 0.08 - 0.12 in. (840 - 860 mm)
- 23.4 deg.
- 3.68 in. (93.5 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 19 L
- Dry Weight
- 208 kg
- Korosi Red, Crystal White, Marine
Prices Include All Rebates & Promotions, Color & Options Shown May be Different and are Subject to Change. Prices Exclude, Taxes, Registration, Title, Dealer Doc. Freight & Setup. See Dealer for Details. Financing Available to Qualified Buyers, Credit Cards Limited $2000