Inventory Unit Detail
Prices shown are manufacturer suggested retail price. Always contact Preferred Powersports for current pricing and availability!
2018 Triumph Tiger 800 XCx (Color)
The superb Tiger 800 XCx can take on any adventure, giving you one of the most off-road focused set-ups ever seen on a Triumph Tiger 800.
The XCx is a ride with real off-road poise and capability. The front 21-inch wheel and more responsive, mass-optimised, Triumph 800 Triple engine are just two of the many features, innovations and modifications that have been designed into the latest generation of this thrilling off-road adventurer.
As soon as you leave the beaten track, you’ll benefit from the new shorter ratio first gear, giving you more low-speed traction and instant responsiveness right where you need it most. The new 'Off-Road Pro' riding mode allows you to experience the adventure even more by turning off the ABS and traction control. In addition, category-defining core technologies include ride-by-wire throttle and an all-new Brembo front braking system.
Tear up the maps, your adventure just got bigger – and even better.
- More responsive engine: The thrilling new generation, mass-optimised 800cc Triple engine delivers 95PS and brings with it even more responsiveness and acceleration.
- Shorter ratio first gear: The new shorter ratio first gear delivers enhanced low-speed traction and instant responsiveness right when you need it most, both off-road and on.
- New lighter exhaust: The new lighter exhaust delivers an even better Triple soundtrack.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 800 cc (48.8 cu in)
- Bore Stroke: 2.92 x 2.44 in. (74.05 x 61.9 mm)
- Compression: 11.3:1
- Max Power EC: 95 PS/ 94 bhp (70 kW) @ 9,500 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 79Nm @ 8,050rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel muffler
- Final drive: O-ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Swingarm: Twinsided, cast aluminium alloy
- Front Wheels: Spoked, 21 x 2.15 in.
- Rear Wheels: Spoked, 17 x 4.25 in.
- Front Tires: 90/90-21
- Rear Tires: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: WP 43 mm upside down forks, with adjustable rebound and compression damping, 220 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: WP monoshock with remote oil reservoir, hydraulically adjustable preload, 215 mm rear wheel travel
- Brakes Front: Twin 12 in. (305 mm) floating discs, Brembo 2-piston sliding calipers, switchable ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 10.04 in. (255 mm) disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: TFT multifunctional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and five rider modes (Road/Offroad/Off-Road Pro/Sport/Track).
- Width Handlebars: 31.69 in. (805 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 54.72 in. (1,390 mm)
- Seat Height: 0.08 - 0.12 in. (840 - 860 mm)
- Wheelbase: 60.83 in. (1,545 mm)
- Rake: 23.4 º
- Trail: 3.68 in. (93.5 mm)
- Dry Weight: 205 kg
- Tank Capacity: 19 L
- Thrilling new generation 800cc engine providing more power and torque low down
- Lower ratio 1st gear improving acceleration and off-road traction
- Lighter, freer-flowing exhaust
- New ‘Off Road Pro’ riding mode
- Full colour 5” TFT display instruments
- LED Daytime Running Light DRL set-up
- 5 riding modes: Off road pro, road, rain, off road and sport
- Brembo premium front brakes
- Premium Adjustable WP front and rear suspension
- 5 position screen and aero deflectors
- Updated Cruise Control
- Laced wheels including 21” front
- Bridgestone Battlewing tyres
- Switchable ABS and Traction Control
- Engine protection bars
- Aluminium sump guard
- Aluminium radiator guard
- Tailored ergonomics - adjustable seat height, handlebar position, brake and clutch levers
- On Board computer
- 12V & USB Power Sockets
- Hand guards
- Ergonomic Switchcubes and 5-way Joystick
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- 800 cc (48.8 cu in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 2.92 x 2.44 in. (74.05 x 61.9 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain
- Front Suspension
- WP 43 mm upside down forks, with adjustable rebound and compression damping, 220 mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- WP monoshock with remote oil reservoir, hydraulically adjustable preload, 215 mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 12 in. (305 mm) floating discs, Brembo 2-piston sliding calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 10.04 in. (255 mm) disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 R17
- 60.83 in. (1,545 mm)
- Seat Height
- 0.08 - 0.12 in. (840 - 860 mm)
- 23.4 deg.
- 3.68 in. (93.5 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 19 L
- Dry Weight
- 205 kg
- Crystal White, Lucerne Blue, Matt Khaki Green
Prices Include All Rebates & Promotions, Color & Options Shown May be Different and are Subject to Change. Prices Exclude, Taxes, Registration, Title, Dealer Doc. Freight & Setup. See Dealer for Details. Financing Available to Qualified Buyers, Credit Cards Limited $2000