Inventory Unit Detail
Prices shown are manufacturer suggested retail price. Always contact Preferred Powersports for current pricing and availability!
2018 Triumph Tiger 800 XRx (Color)
Matt Jet Black
The new road-loving Tiger 800 XRx is an easy-handling adventure bike that’s perfect for touring the world’s highways, and also ideal whenever you venture off the beaten track.
The XRx is a ride with a smooth delivery and a performance that generates self-assurance and poise. The more responsive Triumph 800 Triple engine, lighter exhaust system, new full colour TFT instruments and switchgear, new five-position screen and four riding modes are just a few of the many features designed into this latest generation XRx.
19-inch aluminium cast front wheel and Metzeler Tourance tyres work together with the dynamic systems of the XRx to ensure an enjoyable comfortable all-road ride. You’ll immediately notice the control gained from a new shorter ratio first gear, giving you more low-speed traction and instant responsiveness right when you need it most. This, in addition to the category-defining core technologies, including ride-by-wire throttle and new premium Brembo front braking system.
The new Tiger 800 XRx delivers a full-on road focused adventure every single day.
- More responsive engine: The thrilling new generation, mass-optimised 800cc Triple engine delivers 95PS and brings with it even more responsiveness and acceleration.
- Shorter ratio first gear: The new shorter ratio first gear delivers enhanced low-speed traction and instant responsiveness right when you need it most, both off-road and on.
- New lighter exhaust: The new lighter exhaust delivers an even better Triple soundtrack.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 800 cc
- Compression: 11.3:1
- Max Power EC: 95 PS/ 94 bhp (70 kW) @ 9,500 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 79Nm @ 8,050 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel silencer
- Final drive: O-ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Swingarm: Twinsided, cast aluminium alloy
- Front Wheels: Cast aluminium alloy 10-spoke 19 x 2.5 in.
- Rear Wheels: Cast aluminium alloy 10-spoke 17 x 4.25 in.
- Front Tires: 100/90-19
- Rear Tires: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: Showa 43 mm upside down forks, 180 mm travel (140 mm low seat version)
- Rear Suspension: Showa monoshock with hydraulically adjustable preload, 170 mm rear wheel travel (150 mm low seat version)
- Brakes Front: Twin 305 mm floating discs, Brembo 2piston sliding calipers, Switchable ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 255 mm disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, Switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: TFT multifunctional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and four rider modes (Road/Offroad/Sport/Track).
- Width Handlebars: 795 mm
- Height Without Mirror: 1,350 mm
- Seat Height: 810 - 830 mm. Low seat version available: 760 - 780 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,530 mm
- Rake: 23.8 º
- Trail: 86.6 mm
- Dry Weight: 200 kg
- Tank Capacity: 19 L
- Full colour 5” TFT display instruments
- Ergonomic Switchcubes and 5-way Joystick
- LED Daytime Running Light DRL set-up
- Brembo premium front brakes
- 5 position screen and aero deflectors
- 4 riding modes: Road, Rain, Off Road and Sport
- Updated Cruise Control
- Centre stand
- Hand guards
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- 800 cc
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain
- Front Suspension
- Showa 43 mm upside down forks, 180 mm travel (140 mm low seat version)
- Rear Suspension
- Showa monoshock with hydraulically adjustable preload, 170 mm rear wheel travel (150 mm low seat version)
- Front Brakes
- Twin 305 mm floating discs, Brembo 2piston sliding calipers, Switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255 mm disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, Switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 R17
- 1,530 mm
- Seat Height
- 810 - 830 mm; Low seat version available: 760 - 780 mm
- 23.8 deg.
- 86.6 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 19 L
- Dry Weight
- 200 kg
- Crystal White, Lucerne Blue, Matt Jet Black
Prices Include All Rebates & Promotions, Color & Options Shown May be Different and are Subject to Change. Prices Exclude, Taxes, Registration, Title, Dealer Doc. Freight & Setup. See Dealer for Details. Financing Available to Qualified Buyers, Credit Cards Limited $2000