Inventory Unit Detail
Prices shown are manufacturer suggested retail price. Always contact Preferred Powersports for current pricing and availability!
2019 Kawasaki BRUTE FORCE 750 4x4i EPS
BRUTE FORCE 750 4x4i EPS 1
The Kawasaki Brute Force® 750 4x4i EPS ATV is built strong to dominate the most difficult trails. Backed by over a century of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (KHI) knowledge and engineering, the Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS is a thrilling adventure ATV that refuses to quit.
- Rigid tubular steel frame
- Sealed rear wet brake
- Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®)
- Excellent towing capacity of up to 1,250 lbs
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) is speed-sensitive for optimal assistance
- Sturdy cargo racks hold up to 264 lbs. (88 lbs. front / 176 lbs. rear)
- Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke 749cc 90-degree V-twin engine
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) for responsive acceleration
- Superior performance in a variety of conditions with selectable 2WD/4WD and Digital Fuel Injection (DFI
- Engine: 4-stroke, V-twin, SOHC, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 749cc
- Bore x Stroke: 85.0 x 66.0mm
- Compression ratio: 9.3:1
- Maximum Torque: 42.7 lb-ft @ 4750 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® with two 36mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Digital DC-CDI
- Transmission: 2-Speed automatic, reverse
- Final Drive: Selectable 4WD with variable front differential control, shaft
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: Double wishbone/6.7 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Full independent, dual A-arm/7.5 in
- Front Tire: AT 25 x 8-12
- Rear Tire: AT 25 x 10-12
- Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic 176mm discs with 2-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Ground Clearance: 9.4 in
- Starting System: Electric
- Fuel Capacity: 5.0 gal
- Turning Radius: 10.5 ft
- Towing Capacity: 1250 lb
- Total Rack Capacity: 242.0 lb
- Rack Capacity, Front/Rear: 88.0/176.0 lb
- Lighting: 35W headlights, 5W taillight, 21W stoplight
- Frame Type: Double-cradle, high-tensile tubular steel
- Track Front/Rear: 36.4/35.0 in
- Overall Length: 86.4 in
- Overall Height: 48.0 in
- Overall Width: 46.5 in
- Seat Height: 35.8 in
- Curb Weight: 699.0 lb**
- Wheelbase: 50.6 in
- Instruments: Speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, engine temp, clock, hour meter and 2WD/4WD icon, plus indicators for EPS, neutral, belt, and oil pressure
- Color Choices: Bright White, Vibrant Blue
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36, or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, V-twin, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke
- 85.0 x 66.0mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- DFI® with two 36mm throttle bodies
- Starting System
- Front Suspension
- Double wishbone
- Front Travel
- 6.7 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic 176mm discs with 2-piston calipers
- Front Tires
- AT 25 x 8-12
- Rear Suspension
- Full independent, dual A-arm
- Rear Travel
- 7.5 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Rear Tires
- AT 25 x 10-12
- Double-cradle, high-tensile tubular steel
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 699.0 lb.
- Front Rack Capacity
- 88.0 lb.
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 176.0 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 1250 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.0 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 9.4 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 86.4 in. x 46.5 in. x 48.0 in.
- 50.6 in.
- Final Drive
- Selectable 4WD with variable front differential control, shaft
- 2-Speed automatic, reverse
- 35W headlights, 5W taillight, 21W stoplight
- Bright White, Vibrant Blue
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
Prices Include All Rebates & Promotions, Color & Options Shown May be Different and are Subject to Change. Prices Exclude, Taxes, Registration, Title, Dealer Doc. Freight & Setup. See Dealer for Details. Financing Available to Qualified Buyers, Credit Cards Limited $2000