Inventory Unit Detail
Prices shown are manufacturer suggested retail price. Always contact Preferred Powersports for current pricing and availability!
2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2™ SX SE+
Graphite Gray/Diablo Black/Emerald Green
The new Ninja H2™ SX SE+, developed from the same bloodline as the Ninja H2™R hypersport bike, is the ultimate production supercharged streetbike that combines the most desirable hypersport, supersport and sport touring qualities. A balanced supercharged engine offers a versatile riding experience that delivers both exhilarating acceleration and superb fuel economy. For 2019, key updates include Kawasaki Electronic Control Suspension (KECS), Integrated Riding Modes, smartphone connectivity, Brembo Stylema® monobloc calipers, and highly durable self-repairing paint. Aggressive body design, specially machined wheels and all-LED lighting are among the styling highlights that make the Ninja H2 SX SE+ stand apart as a hypersport, supersport and sport touring icon. This is where luxury and performance reach stunning new heights.
- NEW Highly Durable Self-Repairing Paint: Features a special top coat that allows certain types of scratches to repair themselves, enabling the paint to maintain its high-quality finish through normal wear and tear*. Self-healing is achieved through microscopic soft and hard segments within the top coat to work like a chemical spring that creates a trampoline effect to absorb impacts. (*Paint recovery is not immediate and may take more than one week. The paint will not recover in the case of scratches caused by a coin, key or zip fastener.)
- Large windscreen: Ideal for added wind protection at highway speeds.
- Heated Grips: Heated grips enhance comfort against frigid elements while cruising on the open road.
- High-grade leather seats: High-grade micro-suede panels and custom stitching complement the aggressive styling of the Ninja H2™ SX SE+ and features an embossed Ninja® logo for exclusivity.
- Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM): 3-mode Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM) controls engine output to provide incredible acceleration from a stop by minimizing rear wheel-slip and front end lift.
- Dual-Direction KQS: Dual-direction quick shifter allows both clutchless upshifts and downshifts for seamless acceleration and smooth deceleration.
- Full Color TFT Screen: High-grade full color display features TFT (thin-film transistor) technology to ensure a level of visibility previously unobtainable. Two selectable display modes (Touring or Sport) allow riders to prioritize the information they want to see depending on the current ride.
- LED cornering lights: Three LED lights built into each side of the fairing activate based on lean angle (one light at 10°, an additional second light at 20°, and all three lights illuminate at 30° and above) to help illuminate the road when cornering.
- Power for the Distance: The balanced supercharged engine was developed for everyday street-riding situations and delivers a versatile engine character that enables relaxed long-distance riding, easy manageability at slow speeds, exhilarating acceleration and superb fuel efficiency.
- Advanced Electronics: Key enhancements bring Kawasaki’s finest electronics management technology to the Ninja H2™ SX SE+, resulting in precise chassis orientation awareness that assists a rider’s ability to adapt to a wide range of street riding conditions and scenarios.
- Premium Performance: The massive power of the balanced supercharged engine demands a multitude of high-performance components to ensure an effortless yet powerful experience to dominate the open road.
- Comfort for the Journey: Sporty yet relaxed riding position accommodates solo and 2-up riding for a wide variety of riding situations.
- Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve, liquid-cooled, supercharged
- Displacement: 998cc
- Bore x Stroke: 76.0 x 55.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.2:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with 40mm throttle bodies (4) with dual injection
- Ignition: Digital
- Transmission: 6-speed, return, dog-ring
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Electronic Rider Aids: Kawasaki Electronic Control Suspension (KECS), Kawasaki Corner Management Function (KCMF), Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC), Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM), Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS), Kawasaki Engine Brake Control, Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS) (dual direction), Öhlins Electronic Steering Damper, Cruise Control, LED Corning Lights
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 43mm inverted fork with KECS-controlled rebound and compression damping, manual spring preload adjustability and top-out springs/4.7 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: New Uni-Trak®, BFRC gas charged shock with piggyback reservoir, KECS-controlled compression and rebound damping electronically-adjustable spring preload, and top-out spring/5.5 in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17 (58W)
- Rear Tire: 190/55 ZR17 (75W)
- Front Brakes: Dual radial-mount, opposed 4-piston Brembo Stylema® calipers, dual semi-floating 330mm discs, KIBS ABS
- Rear Brakes: Opposed 2-piston calipers, single 250mm disc, KIBS ABS
- Frame Type: Trellis, high-tensile steel, with swingarm mounting plate
- Rake/Trail: 24.7/4.1 in
- Overall Length: 84.1 in
- Overall Width: 30.5 in
- Overall Height: 49.6 in
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in
- Seat Height: 32.9 in
- Curb Weight: 577.7 lb**
- Fuel Capacity: 5.0 gal
- Wheelbase: 58.3 in
- Special Features: Rideology the App Smartphone Connectivity, all-LED lighting, Highly Durable Paint, TFT Instrumentation
- Color Choices: Metallic Graphite Gray/Metallic Diablo Black/Emerald Blazed Green
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
**Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied). When equipped, California evaporative emissions equipment adds approximately 2.2 lb. KAWASAKI CARES: Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and proper apparel. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Read Owner's Manual and all on-product warnings. Professional rider shown on a closed course. © Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. Specifications subject to change.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve, supercharged
- Bore and Stroke
- 76.0 x 55.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 40mm throttle bodies (4) with dual injection
- 6-speed, return, dog-ring
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- 43mm inverted fork with KECS-controlled rebound and compression damping, manual spring preload adjustability and top-out springs/4.7 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- New Uni-Trak®, BFRC gas charged shock with piggyback reservoir, KECS-controlled compression and rebound damping electronically-adjustable spring preload, and top-out spring/5.5 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual radial-mount, opposed 4-piston Brembo Stylema® calipers, dual semi-floating 330mm discs, KIBS ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Opposed 2-piston calipers, single 250mm disc, KIBS ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17 (58W)
- Rear Tire
- 190/55 ZR17 (75W)
- 58.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.9 in.
- 4.1 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.0 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 577.7 lb.
- Metallic Graphite Gray/Metallic Diablo Black/Emerald Blazed Green
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
Prices Include All Rebates & Promotions, Color & Options Shown May be Different and are Subject to Change. Prices Exclude, Taxes, Registration, Title, Dealer Doc. Freight & Setup. See Dealer for Details. Financing Available to Qualified Buyers, Credit Cards Limited $2000