Inventory Unit Detail
Prices shown are manufacturer suggested retail price. Always contact preferred powersports for current pricing and availability!
2019 Kawasaki NINJA ZX-14R ABS
ZX-14R ABS 1
Witness the Phenomenon
The Ninja® ZX™-14R motorcycle’s ultra-powerful 1,441cc inline four-cylinder engine puts it at the top of its class. Advanced electronics, an innovative monocoque frame and stunning bodywork makes the Ninja ZX-14R a sensation you have to see–and feel–to believe.
- Extreme Power: Incredibly powerful 1,441cc inline 4-cylinder engine; 2 selectable power modes: Full Power (for peak performance) and Low Power (for milder response)
- Extraordinary Power: Fearless innovation starts with an attitude. Advanced electronics systems like Kawasaki TRaction Control (KTRC) and Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®) provide unmatched performance.
- Power You Can Control: Lightweight monocoque aluminum frame designed for responsive handling; Inverted 43mm cartridge-type fork with stepless damping adjustment; Wind-tunnel-tested aerodynamic bodywork
- Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 1,441cc
- Bore x Stroke: 84.0 x 65.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.3:1
- Maximum Torque: 116.5 lb-ft @ 7,500 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® with 44mm Mikuni throttle bodies (4)
- Ignition: TCBI, battery powered & electronic advance
- Transmission: 6-speed return shift
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Electronic Rider Aids: Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC), Power Mode, ABS
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 43mm inverted cartridge fork with adjustable preload, 18-way compression and 15-way rebound damping adjustment/4.6 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Bottom-link Uni-Trak® and gas-charged shock with adjustable preload, stepless rebound and compression damping adjustments, adjustable ride height/4.9 in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire: 190/50 ZR17
- Front Brakes: Brembo® dual floating 310mm discs with dual radial-mounted monobloc 4-piston calipers and ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 250mm petal disc with opposed twin-piston caliper and ABS
- Frame Type: Aluminum monocoque
- Rake/Trail: 23.0°/3.7 in
- Overall Length: 85.4 in
- Overall Width: 30.3 in
- Overall Height: 46.1 in
- Ground Clearance: 4.9 in
- Seat Height: 31.5 in
- Curb Weight: 593.1 lb**
- Fuel Capacity: 5.8 gal
- Wheelbase: 58.3 in
- Color Choices: Metallic Spark Black/Pearl Meteor Gray/Emerald Blazed Green
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve
- Bore and Stroke
- 84.0 x 65.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 44mm Mikuni throttle bodies (4)
- TCBI, battery powered & electronic advance
- 6-speed return shift
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- 43mm inverted cartridge fork with adjustable preload, 18-way compression and 15-way rebound damping adjustment/4.6 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Bottom-link Uni-Trak® and gas-charged shock with adjustable preload, stepless rebound and compression damping adjustments, adjustable ride height/4.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Brembo® dual floating 310mm discs with dual radial-mounted monobloc 4-piston calipers and ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 250mm petal disc with opposed twin-piston caliper and ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- 190/50 ZR17
- 58.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.5 in.
- 23.0 deg.
- 3.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.8 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 593.1 lb.
- Metallic Spark Black/Pearl Meteor Gray/Emerald Blazed Green
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
Prices Include All Rebates & Promotions, Color & Options Shown May be Different and are Subject to Change. Prices Exclude, Taxes, Registration, Title, Dealer Doc. Freight & Setup. See Dealer for Details. Financing Available to Qualified Buyers, Credit Cards Limited $2000