Inventory Unit Detail
Prices shown are manufacturer suggested retail price. Always contact Preferred Powersports for current pricing and availability!
2019 Polaris Industries RANGER 570 - Sage Green
Ranger 570 Mid Size 1
Best-In-Class Utility SxS. Unbeatable Price.
- Legendary Performance. Unbeatable Value: The RANGER® 570 delivers best-in-class 2-person utility side-by-side performance at an unbeatable value. This workhorse is equipped with the features you need to get the job done, and the comfort you want for a day on the trails or around the property.
- Best-In-Class Power & Performance: The RANGER 570 delivers the performance you need to power through any job, during any season. The purpose designed and built ProStar® 570 engine delivers best-in-class 44 HP and comes standard with True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- Comfortable Riding & Handling: Designed for all-day off-road riding comfort with 9" of up-front suspension travel and 10" of independent rear suspension travel, plus 10" of ground clearance to navigate through tough terrain.
- Haul More. Work Harder. Get More Done: For jobs around the property, RANGER 570 has the hauling power you need. Connect your trailer to the standard 2" receiver and tow up to 1,500 lb, and bring all the gear you need for the job.
- Utility Or Recreation: After a long week of work, take a break, pack-up your RANGER® 570 and take it down to the river for a relaxing day of fishing with friends and family. With the 1,000 lb Payload Capacity and 500 lb Box Capacity you have all the room you need to haul your gear for a full day trip.
- Adjustable Tilt Steering: Utilize the tilt steering to adjust the position of the steering wheel to easily enter and exit the vehicle.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode: For work around the house, unlock the rear differential for easier and tighter turns that won't tear up your lawn.
- Property Maintenance: There's always another job to do around the property. The RANGER 570 comes standard with a versatile cargo box and makes it easy for you to load and unload supplies for the job.
- Standard 2" Receiver: Connect your trailer to your RANGER with the standard 2" receiver and maximize the impressive 1,500 lb. towing capacity.
- Cargo Box Capacity: Haul up to 500 lbs. using the cargo box and take advantage of Polaris Lock & Ride® Accessories to carry any item needed for the job.
- Gas Assist Dump Box: For the larger loads, utilize the gas assist dump box to unload the bed of your RANGER.
- 44 HP
- 25" 489 Tires
- 10" Ground Clearance
- ProStar® 570 Engine
- 1,500 LB Towing Capacity
- 2-Person Seating Capacity
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 567cc
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 32 x 42 x 11.5 in (81 cm x 107 cm x 29 cm)
- Dry Weight: 1,073 lb (486.7 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb / 500 lb (N/A kg / 226.8 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 9 gal (34.1 L)
- Ground Clearance: 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 110 x 58 x 73 in (279 x 147 x 185 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,000 lb (453.6 kg)
- Person Capacity: 2
- Wheelbase: 73 in (185.4 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Not Equipped
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 50W Headlight, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Electronic Power Steering: Accessory
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12; 489
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12; 489
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tire
- 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Tire
- 25 x 10-12; 489
- Dry Weight
- 1,073 lb. (486.7 kg)
- 73 in. (185.4 cm)
- Front Travel
- 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 10.0 in. (25.4 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9 gal. (34.1 L)
- Box Capacity
- 500 lb. (226.8 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Sage Green
Prices Include All Rebates & Promotions, Color & Options Shown May be Different and are Subject to Change. Prices Exclude, Taxes, Registration, Title, Dealer Doc. Freight & Setup. See Dealer for Details. Financing Available to Qualified Buyers, Credit Cards Limited $2000