Inventory Unit Detail
Prices shown are manufacturer suggested retail price. Always contact Preferred Powersports for current pricing and availability!
2019 Triumph Speed Triple S
SPEED TRIPLE S 1
The All-New Speed Triple in Action
Take a look at the most powerful and responsive Speed Triples ever – the all new Speed Triple S and range-topping RS. With a major engine development, lighter weight (RS) and cutting edge technological advancements the iconic 1050cc Triple engine revs harder for longer, improving on its already legendary agility, razor-sharp handling, and pinpoint precision. Raising the game to a new high with a totally addictive ride, delivering all of the Speed Triple’s characteristic nose-down focused attitude together with superior handling, a higher standard of finishing, and a phenomenal enhanced triple soundtrack. This is the greatest Speed Triple ever.
- New TFT Color Instruments: Full-color 5-inch TFT instrument display that presents both essential and additional rider information from the on-board computer, with three screen styles to choose from, all with high and low contrast settings, adjustable for optimum visibility.
- New Illuminated Switch Cubes: Ergonomically optimized stylish new backlit switch cubes for fast intuitive access to bike functions, including 5-way joystick to navigate TFT instrument screen, riding modes button and new cruise control switch.
- Four Riding Modes: Easily accessed through the left hand switch cube, choose from four riding modes, Rain, Road, Sport and Rider-configurable. Each altering the throttle map, ABS and traction control settings to suit the conditions or desired riding style.
- New Cruise Control: Fitted as standard for the first time on the Speed Triple, cruise control can reduce rider fatigue on long distance journeys and is quickly enabled and disabled via the left hand switch cube for additional convenience.
- DRL Headlights: Daytime Running Lights are an impressive way of increasing your visibility with a distinctive light profile. These are incorporated into the headlamps, which are set characteristically low to reflect the Speed Triple’s nose-down focused attitude.
- Major Engine Update and Improved Gearbox: The new Speed Triple is lighter, with an updated 1050cc engine, more responsive throttle, and improved gearbox to deliver even more power and the most agile, sharp and focused ride you’ve ever had on this explosive bike.
- Graded Slip-Assist Clutch: Improving the clutch ‘feel’ by reducing lever effort, bringing a lighter touch than you’d expect; perfect for long journeys or stop-start urban commutes.
- Triumph Shift Assist: All-new Triumph designed system that enables smooth up/down gear changes without the use of the clutch, reducing rider fatigue.
- New Restyled Silencers: Contemporary new black, race-style, freer flowing twin upswept silencers, with a larger bore and a more slender stainless steel end cap, and aluminum heat shield.
- New Wheels with High Specification Brakes and Tires: There’s a more contemporary high-gloss finish to the new Speed Triple cast alloy wheels, while high-spec Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa tires and twin disc front brakes with Brembo Monobloc calipers provide an even greater feel and control.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, inline 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 1,050 cc
- Bore: 79 mm
- Stroke: 71.4 mm
- Compression: 12.92:1
- Max Power EC: 148 hp (110 kW) @ 10,500 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 86 ft. lb. @ 7,150 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Exhaust: Stainless Steel 3 into 1 into 2 high level stainless steel mufflers
- Final Drive: X ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate slip-assist clutch
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Aluminum beam twin-spar
- Swingarm: Single-sided, aluminum alloy with eccentric chain adjuster
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy multi-spoke 17 in. x 3.5 in.
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy multi-spoke 17 in. x 6.0 in.
- Front Tyre: 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tyre: 190/55 ZR17
- Front Suspension: Showa 43 mm upside down forks with adjustable preload, rebound and compression damping, 4.72 in. (120 mm) travel
- Rear Suspension: Showa monoshock with adjustable preload, rebound and compression damping, 5.12 in. (130 mm) rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Twin 12.6 in. (320 mm) floating discs, Brembo 4-piston Monobloc radial calipers Switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 10.04 in. (255 mm) disc, 2-piston sliding caliper Switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: Full-color 5 in. TFT instruments
- Width Handlebars: 30.51 in. (775 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 42.13 in. (1,070 mm)
- Seat Height: 32.48 in. (825 mm)
- Wheelbase: 56.89 in. (1,445 mm)
- Rake: 22.9°
- Trail: 3.59 in. (91.3 mm)
- Dry Weight: 423 lb. (192 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 4.1 US gal. (15.5 L)
- Fuel Consumption: 45.2 mpg (5.2 L/100km)
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, inline 3-cylinder
- 1,050 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 79 x 71.4 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Final Drive
- X ring chain
- Front Suspension
- Showa 43 mm upside down forks with adjustable preload, rebound and compression damping, 4.72 in. (120 mm) travel
- Rear Suspension
- Showa monoshock with adjustable preload, rebound and compression damping, 5.12 in. (130 mm) rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 12.6 in. (320 mm) floating discs, Brembo 4-piston Monobloc radial calipers Switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 10.04 in. (255 mm) disc, 2-piston sliding caliper Switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- 190/55 ZR17
- 56.89 in. (1,445 mm)
- Seat Height
- 32.48 in. (825 mm)
- 22.9 deg.
- 3.59 in. (91.3 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.1 US gal. (15.5 L)
- 45.2 mpg (5.2 L/100km)
- Dry Weight
- 423 lb. (192 kg)
- Jet Black
Prices Include All Rebates & Promotions, Color & Options Shown May be Different and are Subject to Change. Prices Exclude, Taxes, Registration, Title, Dealer Doc. Freight & Setup. See Dealer for Details. Financing Available to Qualified Buyers, Credit Cards Limited $2000