Inventory Unit Detail
Prices shown are manufacturer suggested retail price. Always contact preferred powersports for current pricing and availability!
2019 Yamaha TT-R230
TTR 230 1
Long Lasting Fun
Light, simple and proven, the trail bike that delivers decades of low maintenance performance.
- Broad, Accessible Powerband: YZ-inspired handling and looks, and a stout 223cc air-cooled, SOHC four-stroke producing predictable, broadband power, make the TT-R230 a great choice for beginner and intermediate riders.
- Racing-Derived Ergonomics: Competition-style flat seat/tank junction for great rider mobility.
- Convenient Electric Start: Electric start makes getting started a simple pushbutton exercise.
- Trail-Ready Dimensions: A low seat height on top of a long-travel suspension and 11.6 inches of ground clearance make this a serious trailbike that's also accessible to a wide range of riders.
- Robust, Compact Frame: Steel, diamond-type-design frame means great handling and strength.
- Broad, Accessible Powerband: Super-reliable, electric start, 223cc air-cooled, SOHC four-stroke puts out smooth, widespread power perfectly suited for all kinds of trails and riders.
- 6-Speed Transmission: Smooth-shifting, six-speed transmission with heavy-duty clutch geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
- Digital Ignition: CDI magneto ignition system is ultra-reliable and nearly maintenance free.
- Free-Flowing Intake: YZ-type air filter for easy maintenance and maximum airflow.
- Forestry-Friendly Exhaust: Lightweight exhaust with quiet muffler and USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- Low Maintenance Engine: Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- Robust, Compact Frame: Steel frame with compact wheelbase and low seat height combines accessibility to new or smaller riders with superb maneuverability and super-responsive handling.
- Advanced Rear Suspension: Linkage-mounted adjustable rear shock serves up 8.7 inches of smooth, progressive rear wheel travel for great bump absorption and handling.
- Trail-Ready Front Fork: 36mm front fork with 9.4 inches of wheel travel provides plush, confidence-inspiring control over rough terrain.
- Generous Ground Clearance: 11.6 inches of ground clearance should be enough to deal with almost any trail.
- Lightweight Swingarm: Aluminum box-section swingarm features snail-type chain adjusters for quick and easy chain adjustments.
- Dual Disc Braking System: Front 220mm disc and 130mm rear drum brakes for powerful, confident stops.
- MX-Style Wheels and Tires: Full-size 21-inch front and 18-inch rear aluminum wheels keep unsprung weight down, while knobby tires provide motocross-spec grip.
- Comfortable Saddle: Long gripper seat is low, comfortable, and allows easy rider movement.
- Grippy Footpegs: Large, folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing, even in wet or muddy conditions.
- Racy Styling: Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics and front and side number plates create distinctive styling.
- Fork Protection: Durable fork boots provide excellent fork seal and stanchion tube protection.
- Engine Type: 223cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 70.0mm x 58.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel Delivery: Carburetor
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: Constant-mesh 6-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension / Front: Telescopic fork; 9.4 in. travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock; 8.7 in. travel
- Brakes / Front: Hydraulic single disc, 220mm
- Brakes / Rear: Drum, 130mm
- Tires / Front: 80/100-21
- Tires / Rear: 100/100-18
- L x W x H: 81.3 in. x 31.5 in. x 46.5 in.
- Seat Height: 34.3 in.
- Wheelbase: 54.5 in.
- Rake (Caster Angle): 27.0 deg.
- Trail: 4.4 in.
- Ground Clearance: 11.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 2.1 gal.
- Fuel Economy: n/a
- Wet Weight: 251 lb.
- Warranty: 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore and Stroke
- 70.0mm x 58.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork; 9.4 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic single disc, 220mm
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 8.7 in. travel
- Rear Brakes
- Drum, 130mm
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 251 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.1 gal.
- 54.5 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 11.6 in.
- Seat Height
- 34.3 in.
- 4.4 in.
- 27.0 deg.
- Constant-mesh 6-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive
- Team Yamaha Blue
- 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)
Prices Include All Rebates & Promotions, Color & Options Shown May be Different and are Subject to Change. Prices Exclude, Taxes, Registration, Title, Dealer Doc. Freight & Setup. See Dealer for Details. Financing Available to Qualified Buyers, Credit Cards Limited $2000