Inventory Unit Detail
Prices shown are manufacturer suggested retail price. Always contact Preferred Powersports for current pricing and availability!
2020 Yamaha Grizzly 90
Little Bear, Big Performance
Delivers Proven Off‑Road performance and Grizzly styling with a 90cc engine and CVT transmission for trail riders 10‑years‑old and up.
- Confidence-Inspiring 90cc Engine: The Grizzly® 90 is built to bring maximum fun to the youth ATV riders 10 and up, with a low-maintenance 90cc engine tuned to develop excellent low-to-mid range performance. It also features a fully automatic CVT transmission with reverse, a gated shifter, and electric start with back-up kickstart - all standard.
- Scaled Down, Not Scaled Back: The Grizzly 90 takes cues from the top-performing Grizzly 700 but is designed specifically for younger rides just getting into the sport. The result is accessible, confidence-inspiring performance with Grizzly family style.
- Reduced Maintenance Design: Durable, proven components keep servicing simple and affordable, thanks to features like the tool-less quick-access air filter element.
- Comfortable Chassis: The ergonomics are designed to fit a wide range of riders 10 and up, while the Grizzly 90's tire and suspension package is designed to find traction and provide a comfortable ride in a wide variety of terrain.
- Robust 90cc Engine: The Grizzly 90's four-stroke SOHC 90cc engine is tuned to develop excellent low-to-mid-range performance. The engine is air cooled for simplicity, performance and long service life and utilizes proven wet-sump lubrication.
- Adventure-Ready Chassis: Compact A-arm front suspension is tuned for light steering and comfortable ride quality, offering 5.0 inches of travel. A swingarm set-up in the rear brings with it 5.7 inches of wheel travel, adding to the Grizzly 90's full-size look and feel.
- Secure Stopping Power: For reliable stopping power, three sealed drum brakes bring the Grizzly 90 to a quick halt. There's a handlebar-mounted parking brake, too.
- Integrated Cargo Racks: Robust steal cargo racks front and rear give younger riders the ability to pack their own gear as they join the family on their next adventure.
- Renowned Grizzly Traction: Just like its off-road proven big brother, the Grizzly 90 mounts aggressive tires inspired by the Grizzly 700 to maximize traction on any trail. The oversized 19-inch front tires give the compact machine an aggressive sense of style, too, complementing the 18-inch rear tires.
- Big Mud-Deflecting Fenders: The Grizzly 90 boasts full-coverage fenders just like its Grizzly siblings, enhancing style and protecting the rider from mud and trail debris.
- Comfortable Accommodations: The Grizzly 90 is designed to be comfortable for a wide variety of riders 10 and up. With its large and plush seat matched to wide floorboards, riders won't outgrow the machine as they build their off-road riding skills.
- Automatic Transmission: Fully automatic, continuously variable transmission (CVT) means no shifting. Handy for all riders, it's a feature entry-level riders 10 and up particularly appreciate. And standard reverse simplifies maneuvering the Grizzly 90 in tight spots.
- Engine Limiter: To help young beginners grow into accomplished ATV riders, the Grizzly 90 includes an electronic limiter as well as a throttle limiter to restrict the engine's performance and adapt to the rider's advancing skill levels.
- Electric Starter: Push-button electric starting comes standard, and an emergency kick starter is also provided in a storage spot under the seat for additional peace of mind.
- Modern, Reliable Electronics: The CDI system means reliable ignition performance and a sealed maintenance free battery helps to provide worry-free performance while handlebar-mounted reserve and neutral indicators keep the rider informed in all situations
- Compact and Durable Drivetrain: Engine power is transferred to the rear wheels via a tried-and-true O-ring chain drive, running along a swingarm that's set at an optimized angle for superior rear shock performance.
- Low Maintenance Design: Servicing is easy thanks to features like the tool-less quick-access air filter element.
- Engine Type: 90cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 47.0mm x 51.8mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Fuel Delivery: 13mm carburetor
- Transmission: Continuously Variable Transmission; F, N, R
- Final Drive: O-ring chain drive
- Suspension / Front: Single A-arm; 5.0 in. travel
- Suspension / Rear: Monoshock swingarm; 5.7 in. travel
- Brakes / Front: Dual drum
- Brakes / Rear: Drum
- Tires / Front: AT19 x 7-8
- Tires / Rear: AT18 x 9-8
- L x W x H: 61.5 in. x 40.6 in. x 39.6 in.
- Seat Height: 28.7 in.
- Wheelbase: 40.6 in.
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 4.1 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.7 gal.
- Wet Weight***: 307.8 lb.
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke
- 47.0mm x 51.8mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- 13mm carburetor
- Front Travel
- 5.0 in.
- Front Suspension
- Single A-arm
- Front Brake Type
- Dual drum
- Front Tires
- AT19 x 7-8
- Rear Suspension
- Monoshock swingarm
- Rear Travel
- 5.7 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Rear Tires
- AT18 x 9-8
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 307.8 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.7 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 4.1 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 61.5 in. x 40.6 in. x 39.6 in.
- 40.6 in.
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain drive
- Continuously Variable Transmission; F, N, R
- Yamaha Blue
- 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)
Prices Include All Rebates & Promotions, Color & Options Shown May be Different and are Subject to Change. Prices Exclude, Taxes, Registration, Title, Dealer Doc. Freight & Setup. See Dealer for Details. Financing Available to Qualified Buyers, Credit Cards Limited $2000